“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally!

Well, I did it. I quit my job. And not just gave a two weeks notice, no. Tomorrow is my very last day ever! I've felt ill all day and as soon as I made that decision, it was like the dark cloud above my head dissipated and I was free! That has to be the most amazing feeling in the world. The other most amazing feeling in the world is the knowledge that I don't ever have to go to that place and see that witch again. It's fantastic! My pocket book will, perhaps, yell at me later on, but my mental and emotional state of mind knows it's definitely worth it. What's $200 when you're literally killing yourself to get it? I'll find other ways. I don't know what they'll be yet, but I'll find them.

No comments: