“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Poor Laptop!

So my laptop cord stopped working. So I stopped being able to charge my laptop. So I'm officially without a laptop. Which was fairly annoying because that meant that I had to use the family's computer for the internet and I have a grand total of NONE of my work on it. So while I could work on Portals online on it and see people's input, I couldn't go directly to my version on Wordperfect and change it there. It was really annoying. So now I've got my desktop re-set up and connected to the internet. But this computer is SO slow and my connection is as well and it's about to drive me nuts! I can't wait until next week when the cord my brother bought for me comes. That was very nice of him. I couldn't have afforded it for a while. This way, I'll have it and then I can pay him back when I get my next paycheck. Yayness and stuff!
So, currently about 1/3 of my room is clean. And the other 2/3 is a pigsty! I really do need to clean it. That just shows how thoroughly lazy I am! It's absolutely beginning to drive me nuts, though, so It will likely get cleaned sooner rather than later. I'm starting to think I need to put my bed slightly higher, however, since I don't have enough room under there. Yes, for those wondering, I'm pretty sure I can go higher. Watch me! It will be interesting to see everyone's reactions when they try to get up onto it. :D

No comments: