“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Midterm

Tuesday was midterm and thus far in my classes, I have perfect grades.  I took two tests on Tuesday.  I got 100% on my Terminology test, and I think I did pretty good on my computer Fundamentals test.  It's still so nice to be in school.  It's so great to be busy.  I love it.  Now that I've got a job as well, I'm definitely staying busy enough to avoid depression.  I haven't felt depressed in a little while.  It's been GREAT!  I've been busy with things that will wrinkle my brain, but I've also had time to have a bit of a social life.  I think I love life! (oh wait, take out the think) :D

1 comment:

Trina said...

That's great! You are awesome! It's good to find something you love and that you are good at! Stick with it! Love you!!!