“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family History

So I've been going kind of crazy lately doing my family history. I have to take a couple stories of my ancestors with me on my mission. so I've been gathering stories and while at it, updating my PAF file. I think I may be driving my mother nuts because I've been at it almost all day, every day for at least the last week. the problem is, while I have a computer in my room, it doesn't have internet connection, and I've been doing quite a bit of it online. I think I was abnormally excited when I found some information that I had previously not had, and I hadn't gotten from my grandparents. I've gotten most of my info from them, but I'm running out of stuff that I can get from them, and I'm soon going to have to start working on my own. but that probably won't happen until after my mission. And so I will leave all of my information on my computer and hope that no one messes with it while I'm gone. I am, of course, making a couple copies and putting them on various flash drives and maybe even a CD, to put in my storage boxes, so that there is no way I will loose my information. it is too valuable to me.

No comments: