“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Friday, December 28, 2007

Tierra and Jason's Reception




I went to two of my good friends' reception last night. (They got married to each other.) It was really happy. It is weird that they are married though. We've all been expecting it for years, but to have it here already is just crazy. The fact that I won't see them again for a year and a half is also a little weird. But it was a lot of fun to celebrate with them and to see all of my other friends that were there that I hadn't seen in a while. I had at least one friend there whom I hadn't seen since before his mission. It's a good thing I saw him now, or it would have been a very long time between seeing each other. I'm sure we would have survived though. :)
Well, I suppose that's my life right now. I'm frantically trying to get packed and clean my room so my mom doesn't have to do it after I leave. So this is all I'll write. If and when Jason and Tierra read this again, Congratulations once more, and WRITE TO ME!!!

No comments: