“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas day! Santa left a whole bunch of presents under the tree (that's a first for him, he usually just sets them next to our stockings). My mother informed us that they were "giving presents" and that the tag was inside. So each of us would unwrap one and then give it to whomever it belonged. I got a lot of them, as I'm going on a mission and all of my Christmas was what I needed for that endeavor. Santa also gave me a digital camera. Imagine my humor when I opened the present from my cousin, and found another one! So I believe I will take one with me and leave one here to be used as occasion needs. That means that the twins could take it with them to various activities and take pictures. This could be funny, since the family also has two different cameras. We apparently now have a lot of digital cameras in our family.
My Grandparents gave me pajamas. I think they've realized that I'm the only girl that doesn't mind pink, so I seem to get all of the pink things. They are very careful to not give either of my sisters pink anything. So my pajamas are pink, Angela's are blueish, and Trina's are blue and greenish. We were all okay with that. The fun thing is, one of my cameras matches my pajamas! That is very important. :)

No comments: