“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Evils

I hate job hunting. Maybe that's why I still don't have a job. I am just so lazy. And I can't find my resume anywhere on this computer (which is driving me batty - I know, short trip as my dad would say). Why can't people just come to you and say "hey! We're hiring and we would love to have you work for us. Please fill out this application." ? Yeah, I know. It doesn't work that way. :P I've decided that in order to get a job, I should go back to PA. EVERYONE is hiring there. But that would, of course, defeat the purpose of me being here in the first place. So, does anyone know someone who is hiring?
I'd also like to report the evils of Spiders. There is currently one in my bed (I think) because I have two bites on each arms and I don't know where they came from. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't actually kill the spider that was on my bed a week ago, and now it's biting me in revenge for trying to vacuum it up. Well, the joke is on it, because I'll get rid of it somehow or another. Even if I have to completely disinfect my bedroom. (Which would probably be a good idea anyway.) So there EVIL SPIDER! I guess the reason why I didn't kill it before is that I have developed a slight fear of spiders ever since that one spider pounced me at Sister Turcotte's house. It was creepy. I don't like spiders suddenly jumping on me. Even if it did give me slight warning. It still was NOT cool.
Those are the current evils in my life. Hope it was entertaining. Probably not. I'll try better next time.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm sorry life is so boring for you, but look on the bright side: with all the time you have on your hands, you can take great revenge on that spider!! I'd quite like to know that pouncing spider story as well, sounds exciting! You're fabulous! Good luck with the job hunt, and I love you!