“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Reasons (kind of)

So, the reasons why I'm home, since you have all been asking. Well, it's medical. Yes, it probably has something to do with my Celiac disease, as far as the fact that we're wondering if I even have it at all. The symptoms of whatever I have haven't gone away, so I'm still having problems. We'll be getting me looked at and I get to have all kinds of tests done. I have no idea when or even IF I'll be able to go back out. So, those are (some of) the reasons. The rest, you'll all just have to wonder about, because I'm not going to tell you! :D nope, nothing bad or anything. It's all good. And so none of you wonder, I fasted and prayed a lot about this decision, so I know it's the right one. I'll keep you updated as much as I can.

No comments: