“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Friday, February 13, 2009

I got my CDIP!!!!

So, after spending three and a half hours at the DMV yesterday, and taking each of the three tests I had to pass twice, I got my Commercial Driver Instruction Permit. That means I can drive a bus if there is someone in it with me that has their CDL. It's basically a learner's permit for CDL. I'm glad that I finally got it out of the way, and I'm no longer fretting about it. It's nice.
Today I randomly got the incredible urge to clean. So my kitchen is now almost spotless. Almost, because there are stains I couldn't get out, although my brain is still racking itself, trying to come up with ideas on how I could. Also, the stove isn't completely clean, because I put the drip catchers (is that what they're called?) in the dishwasher, which isn't full yet, so I haven't run it. So all of the burners are just chillin' out on top of the stove for now. But I'm thinking about making cake, which would use enough dishes to fill up the dish washer, then I could run it.
God times.
Anyway, the cake mix is calling my name, and I'm going to heed it's call.

No comments: