“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Friday, June 5, 2009

Prince Williams Sound

In front of the Cascade Glacier
In Prince William Sound

The Map of where the Cruise went

My cruise yesterday was pretty fun. We saw a lot of glaciers. They are absolutely beautiful, but they all look alike, so I don't know why it's so cool to see so many. But I only spent $25 to go on a $150 or so cruise, so I was okay with that. We're going on the Portage Glacier Cruise on Tuesday and I've requested the opportunity to drive for it. I'm pretty excited. That one's only about an hour long, so I won't get tired of being on the water. At least we got fed lunch. It was really good too. Fried chicken. :D
I had to be up and at work this morning at 0300. I woke up at about 0245 when my friend called and said he was outside. Good thing it doesn't take me very long to get ready. But I did airport shuttle today, which is oddly enough a really good job because while it's slightly boring, you get paid really good tips. And now I'm really tired and I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: