“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Clarification

Just to let everyone know, contrary to apparently popular belief, my last blog entry was not a suicide note. I'll be honest, there have been times in my life when I have wanted to die. But I would never kill myself and this wasn't even one of those times. I simply want to, seriously want to, know how to fill this hole. There's no way to form lasting commitments when you're constantly being drawn to run. There's no way to feel truly, completely happy when there's a hole inside of you that you can't fill, you don't understand, and you don't know where it came from.
So those of you who are so concerned about me, don't be. Chill out. Someday, I'll figure out what's up. I don't know when that will be or how, but I know it will come.

No comments: