“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Blog

I have been thinking for a while that I would like to start a new blog.  I will, of course, keep this one going.  But I will also be writing, and likely more frequently, on that one.  It is a private blog about my life entitled "Life Uncommon".  The name is taken from the name of a song by Jewel.  I'm planning on working on being more observant and then describing the people, places, and things in my life on that blog.  By doing so, I hope to become more adept at description and it will help me in my efforts as a writer.  The reason it is private is because I will also be putting some of my work on it, and I don't want it open to all the world to see.  So, if you would like to read it, ask me, and I will consider inviting you.  I will not invite just anyone, so no offense to any of you, but I may say no.  I don't see that actually happening, but I am going to be careful with this blog as it will hold some things very precious to me.  The link is www.kd7tyylifeuncommon.blogspot.com and all those who would like to read it, simply ask and you (most likely) shall receive.
Thank you.  Love you all. :D

No comments: