“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Playing Around

I got to go to the temple again this morning. Last week I wasn't feeling well enough yet, and the week before that no one got up for it and I didn't want to go by myself. It was great to go back to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple where all the workers know us.

Today I spent the day playing with Megan. We went shopping and in the end I bought socks. That was all. But we bonded a lot and I found out that even though Megan said she didn't like the mall, we still spent most of our time there and she seemed to enjoy herself. I enjoyed the fact that we had rolls for lunch. They were really good and I liked that I could have them. Then we saw Ashley and she and I set up a time to hang out. I haven't seen her much since she got married. Funny how that works. But we are having dinner at her apartment and I'm excited. YAY!!! :D

While Megan and I were out playing Josh texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a violin concert. I said yes and we (with Scott and Amanda) drove to Temple Square and watched Josh's cousin's cousins perform. It was really good and I enjoyed the music immensely. I would have enjoyed the whole thing a lot more if I hadn't been wearing the wrong shoes with nylons and got blisters on the balls of my feet. That made it difficult to walk. I took my shoes and socks off and walked barefoot, and that helped a little, but not as much. I hope they're okay tomorrow, but who knows. The socks I have on now (which are the ones I bought earlier today) are very comfortable and they are helping a bit. I think sleep will be good. ;) <-- me half asleep.

No comments: