“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Friday, August 24, 2007

Lazy Day

Today I was lazy and watched Scrubs all day long and ended up with a headache. That always happens when I watch too much TV. I should really have that figured out by now. Luckily, I took a nap and it went away. Which was nice.

Dayne's funeral was today. I didn't go, but my parents did. He was cremated, because apparently the cancer had taken such a toll on his body there wasn't much left. The sad thing is, they think he died on Saturday, but they aren't sure, because no one found him until Tuesday. He apparently didn't have much contact with his family, due to the fact that he smoked and hated showers, and he had very few friends that visited him (for about the same reasons). I wish he had chosen to be with them more often, but he couldn't handle their 'rules' (such as don't smoke around us and please shower). That's hard to think about. And very, very sad.

Well, that's pretty much the extent of my day. It was boring. I'm going to read a book now.

No comments: