“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Follow up appointment

Wow, today I feel like I wasted three hours. I had my follow up appointment with my doctor, which, of course, meant it was in Ephraim. So I drove with my mom for and hour and fifteen minutes there and back and sat in the room for half an hour to have the doctor look at me for five minutes and then give me a lecture on woodshop safety. Like I didn't get enough of those from my woodshop teacher in high school. After three semesters of it, I think I've got the safety part of it down. Ahh! It was such a pointless trip. The best part of the whole thing was that I was able to give my nutrition teacher back the shirt I borrowed from her in May. Not that I actually saw her, I just left the shirt on her desk, and left a note.

I've decided that the most annoying part of having been out for a week is that since I couldn't use my car anyway, the family just used it when they needed it. I was okay with that, when I wasn't able to drive it. Problem is, I am able to drive now, but can I go anywhere? No, because my mom has my car. Didn't ask, just took. What if I had needed to go somewhere tonight? It's just a tad obnoxious. Luckily, I don't really NEED to go anywhere tonight, but I did WANT to go somewhere tonight. Anywhere but here. I'm getting very sick of this house. After a week and a half of not leaving it, I need to get out of here. Walking to the cemetery doesn't count, which is what I did earlier today.

Oh, by the way, Lissa, no I don't have myspace, but I do have facebook, which is the clean version. And Aubrey, my parents have no problems with me going to the singles ward, but it has to be the one in my stake and I would rather go to almost any ward but that one, so I'm back at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my myspace is clean!! jk the only reason I have one is to talk to my tatoo artist (yes I have a tat and it's very pretty and meaningful) and to keep in touch with matt (that is about the only way I can get a hold of the s.o.b... sorry about that but I'm very peeved at him at the moment)I was just wondering cause I'd love to actually be able to talk to you occasionnally either on yahoo im, msn, myspace, anything really... my new yahoo is keeper_o_the_stars.. but I think you already know that... anyway I gotta go chase my little boy, he's getting into the swedish fish! im me or something!!!