“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Reception






Last night I went to my friend, Liz's wedding reception. It was really cute. And it was really nice to see all of the people I hadn't seen since high school. I got to dance with a guy named Kevin. We danced cha cha and then the triple swing, but the music wasn't exactly the best for ballroom. Someday, in ten years or so, I'm going to have dancing at my wedding reception, but I'm making sure I can ballroom to it. Which, of course, means I need a guy who can dance.
The first to pictures are really out of order, but oh well. Liz and Corey cut their cake with a plastic, disposable knife because they couldn't find the actual knife they were supposed to use. They then got ready and literally shoved the cake in each others face. Liz got Corey better than he got her, but he remedied that by kissing her and getting cake from his face all over hers. It was cute in an odd sort of way. :)

The other pictures are the books and movies I'm planning to read and watch next week while I can't do anything else. Unfortunately, I may need to get more books, as I've already read two from that pile today and am thinking about reading another. I do have to clean the bathroom and my bedroom first though, so I might not get around to it. But I might go to the library later today anyway. Angela (my little sister) and I went on Friday, but she got many more books than I did and I'm not really interested in any of them. And I've already read two of the three that I got. Actually, I've already read the other as well, but it's been a while.

Well, I read another one, but I never got to the library. Maybe I'll have to borrow some books from my grandparents tomorrow. We'll see. If all else fails Heather, Aubrey, and I are planning to go book shopping the end of the week when I'm feeling up to it and actually have money. I'll get more books then. But I'll have to be careful or I will go overboard. :D

No comments: