“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Goodbye to Jared


Today I went to my cousin, Jared's missionary farewell. Well, his "goodbye I'm leaving" talk, as we aren't supposed to call them farewells anymore. oh well. It was good. Jared did a good job on his talk. It was about faith. I enjoyed it immensely. Jared is entering the Missionary Training Center to go to the North Carolina, Raleigh mission. I'm excited for him. The funny thing is that if I leave when I hope to, I'll get back before him. Good times.

I have decided that my gallbladder is trying to give me as many problems as it can before it exits my abdomen forever. Right now there is quite a bit of pressure in there, and it hurts when I try to bend to much. So I'm not. Luckily, sitting at the computer isn't bothering it, so it's okay at the moment. :)

Well, That's all for today, I've got an early morning tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It's fun to read your thoughts!