“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to work

I went to work for the first time today. It was awesome! I loved being there. My mom was expecting that I'd get tired really easily and need to have only a half day, but I could have stayed longer if they would have let me. I would have been perfectly fine with that. But Alejandro kicked me out right at five. I guess he wanted to go home. But I didn't. Oh well.

I went and saw "Evan Almighty" tonight. After "Bruce Almighty" I wasn't very excited for another Almighty movie, but Evan Almighty was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it, but I'm still not liking the fact that they portray God as black. I'm not racist or anything, but God isn't black. It's a fact. There ya go.

No comments: