“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Air in my abdomen

Well, today has been nice. Other than the persistent feeling of air in my abdominal cavity, where it is not technically supposed to be, giving me a very constant bloated feeling. But I was able to sleep last night, thanks to my father giving my a blessing. The Lord helps us through the times when we need him. I'm so grateful.

I spent most of today lying on my right side, which was the only way I could get comfortable, and watching Scrubs. It's a hilarious show. That's why I like it, and that's why I have to be very careful while watching it because, quite frankly, laughing hurts. but it gave me something to do whilst recovering. I'm in the process of downloading more episodes. I wish I had the money to just buy the seasons, it would be much more convenient, but I don't. I finally got my paycheck today, but my mom didn't put it in the credit union, and since I can't drive and she was at work all day, I'm just going to have to wait to have money until tomorrow. But it still won't be as much as I wish I had. But does anyone honestly have all the money they wish they had? I've never met anyone who would claim that. But then, most of the people I know are my age and are under the classification of "poor, starving, college student". Like me. And right now I really am starving. I'm going to go eat a cheese sandwich.

No comments: