“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm here!

I have finally set up a blog. Be proud of me. I never thought I actually would. But here I am, finally moving forward in the great world of cyberspace, sadly enough, following after my sister's footsteps, who already has a facebook page. Oh well. I have a blog now. Go me.

I'm getting my gallbladder out on Monday. I get to drive an hour and a half to get to the hospital where it's happening. Well, no, I'm not driving, my mom is. They might shoot me if I didn't have someone to drive me afterwards. Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to it a lot. I can't figure out why other than I'll be rid of the pain. I'm hoping they'll film it and let me watch later on. I forgot to ask the doctor if I could. Well, who knows?

I just finished reading Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks (thanks Heather, for letting me borrow it!). I'm not sure how I feel about it though. Why does it have to end that way? For those of you who haven't read it, I won't tell you how it ends, I suggest you find out for yourself. But I just don't understand. I read A Bend in the Road (same author) just before that, and it ended fairly happily. But I guess I have to remember that this is the same author who wrote A Walk to Remember and let Jamie die at the end. But he made it beautiful in that one. This one was just sad. :( Now I've given you a hint as to what happens at the end. Sorry.

3 comments:

Aubstar said...

You are a goober!! But, I still love ya!!

Welcome to the world of cyberspace.

BTW, check out my BLOG

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! I have never even been on a blog page before, so I dont even know if i'm doing this right....... So you're much farther ahead in the world of cyber space than me!!! heheheh thats ok. so ya..... Oh, btw the world might blow up...My daughter is a red head.... and good luck with your surgery! I had a tooth yanked and they shot me (well, just about anyway) when I told them I didnt have a ride home (They had to sedate me I freaked so bad...) so ya you dont go getting yourself shot at... That'd be bad... i'm in a veryy Lissa-chan mood lately, sorry......

Joseph Mallozzi said...

Good luck on Monday. Be sure to have your gall bladder bronzed as a keepsake of your truly memorable adventure.

JM