“There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind.”
-Vala Mal Duran

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finally some fresh air

Today wasn't the most exciting day in the history of the world (or my life), but I got out of the house. I went to church with my family, back in my home ward instead of the singles ward I've been going to for a while. My parents decided that they prefer me to go to their ward, but they're okay with me going to ward prayer with the other ward and all of the activities. Which is good, since it's the extent of my social life. That's sad isn't it? Oh well, such is life.

So I went to ward prayer and ended up talking for forty-five minutes afterwards about everything and nothing. It was fun to see Scott again. And Josh and Camille, but I'd seen them since I'd seen Scott. Scott told me that he and Josh had been meaning to get me Coldstone ice cream and bring it to me while I was incapacitated, but they never actually got around to it. I told them it was the thought that counted. And I didn't tell them, but they will learn if they read this, I don't actually like Coldstone ice cream, so I don't really care. At least they were thinking of me. YAY them.

For the record, hiccups are painful.

2 comments:

Aubstar said...

Well, that's silly that your parents don't want you to go to the single's ward. But, parents will be parents, I suppose.

I mean, I suppose I just don't see what difference it makes what ward you go to.

Anyhew, I'm sorry you don't like coldstone. I love it. So, if Josh and Scott bring you some, just let me know. I'm sure I can find it in myself to take it off of your hands. :D

Have a better day!

Anonymous said...

Yes hiccups are painful... ask Logyn! he gets such demon hiccups... hey do you have a myspace?